Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fabric bags




After many attempts to try printing on paper I finally did it! I found myself one day painting with the kids and came up with this funny robot face. Another week passed and and one night there was a moment and I finally printed it out. It was really simple. Paint,scan,print,rinse and iron.
I used store bought and ready to print fabric but you can also use freezer paper and back your own fabric.

 Now I want to do MORE!
I sent this bag Colorado way to a lovely friend I have know for the last four years. He has a love for organizing so I also included this (really easy to make) pencil/marker holder.
This idea is from The Creative Family. I will for sure make more of these!


After making the robot bag I had to make another and send it along for his brother.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails