Sunday, May 24, 2009

Boys pants




I recently stumbled over Ottobre designs and loved their kids clothing. 
They have an option to print out free designs for embroidery and to sew onto clothing for boys and girls. 
I have had these printed out for a while now and finally got some time on Friday to make up a nice pair of pants in green and white stripe seersucker fabric.

I just used a pair that fits at the moment and traced the size and then just adjusted the length.

 I then used the owl design from their website and although they say you don't have to sew over the design i did secure it with a decorative stitch. I know how may times i am going to wash these.

I love the result and will use this technique again.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

The pants looks wonderful! I love to look at all the Ottobre patterns online, but have been too daunted to get an issue and actually try making something.

Related Posts with Thumbnails