Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New spring line available at Turtle


Hi Everyone,
We have made it through broken arms, blue eyes, floods and stiff necks but now it is back to the sewing machine for a while.
I am showing you a sneak peak of the products now available at Turtle in the South End.

Great hats, and really fun , soft, colourful scarfs. 




I just love these giant polka dots!

This hat is light and dark linen and the small turquoise and yellow rose hat has a small black and white polka dot print as contrast. The fabric is Anna Maria Horner Garden Party


I used Anna Maria Horner's new Voile line. This fabric makes you dream and dream!



These are silk chiffon scarfs with vintage plastic rings for wait and accent.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your items! Did you make the hat pattern up? If so, do you sell it?

Jenn

Crista said...

Hi Jenn,
Glad you like the hat. Yes I do make up the pattern and at this time am not selling it.
I do sell the hats!
Let me know if you are interested
Crista

Related Posts with Thumbnails