What a nice warm, busy weekend.
I got really distracted last week while cutting lining for sun hats by a raspberry red linen!
So started a unplanned easter dress.
I have been thinking of making her a dress after seeing this dress.
As it was last minute I did not have time to look for a new pattern or go and buy fabric. So if you look closely one side of the dress is grey linen and the other has a mix of beige linen.
The pattern is Burda 6796. In stead of a contrasting color band at the bottom, I did the triangles.
I measured , traced and cut the triangles, the sewing was challenging , but I got better towards the end.