Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crochet cowl




 
I am starting to fall in love with crochet again! It has been so long since I have done this that I am taking my time and teaching myself again. Lion brand has a great section on learning to crochet.

 Here is a cowl scarf I made last week. I used the very bulky Wool- Ease Thick and Quick yarn form Lion brand and it really was great to see just how fast I could see progress.

I found a great free pattern here.

I love it, but know that I have a LOT to learn. Not only do I now have an excuse to get stuck on the couch watching really , really bad TV, I also get something in exchange!

I already purchased new yarn. The next one I will make will have less stitches as to make the scarf more snug around the neck and will be 100% cotton . I find myself getting very itchy by the end of a day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails