Monday, February 22, 2010

Designer fabric hats

Today I am sharing with you some new spring / summer hats I have been making. I love the new Anna Maria Horner fabrics I bought earlier in the year. Her colour combinations are just fantastic! These roses are lovely and stand out even more with the black and white fine polka dot. The fabric is from her Garden party line.


This has got to be one of my favorite colour combinations. Pink and yellow. I think lining the brim with the yellow fabric works very well. This way you can flip the brim up and have a different look.
These fabrics are from her  Good Folks line.

The next fabric is from Patty Young's flora and fauna, Hummingbirds.
I made a wide brim hat out of this fabric this way you see even more of the little birds.
Happy sunny monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Crista,
I love these new hats. they are very similar to what I have been dreaming of designing for ladies golf hats. They have a sort of 20's style i think would add some protection and style to the Tour instead of visors or baseball caps!I'm NOT a designer more of a quilter and dreamer. Well Done you. I really think you should pitch the idea to Ladies golf. Quilter faye--deercott@eastlink.ca

Related Posts with Thumbnails